When applying for this position please use the below as reference.
REF: FALL PRO
SALES MANAGER-FALL PROTECTION
As the Sales Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the success of the fall protection business in Africa. This will be achieved through collaboration with all stakeholders both in Africa and abroad. The Sales Manager will be the technical expert who will guide the marketing and sales effort and ensure that our products meet the demands of our markets.
- Product managers provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions.
- Product line contributing towards product strategy and visionmeeting regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers,
- Marketing, sales and manufacturing gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions
- Planning new features and changes to a product demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Representing the company at technical committees and seminars
- Implementing or supporting marketing campaigns inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
- Researching competitors and similar products.
- Providing training and technical support internally and externally.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Fall Protection Markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Technical background in Fall Protection with a minimum of 5 years experience
- A Bachelors Degree would be advantageous.
- Must be prepared to travel
- A well seasoned professional who is self motivated and able to work in a
- small team
- Closing date for applications 15 March 2021 no application will be considered after this date.
- Position in Johannesburg GP
- Salary Negotiable during interview which will incl. Medical ,
- Car Allowance & Pension Fund in Package
- Apply online at
https://oshprov.co.za/job-seekers/form and add your CV in PDF.
If you are not invited to an interview which will take place by end March 2021
please consider your application as not successful. No negotiations will be
- Junior Construction Planner
The Position is in Rwanda – Lake Kivu, for about 1 year with 3 monthly renewable contracts.
- The Planning will be done in Excell basically. For short durations.
Salary will be between R20k – R30k depending on experience etc. the salary excludes stay out
- Person must be able to start ASAP. CV can be emailed to email@example.com